Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Progress Report.

Brody is 15 weeks old. Tall. Not very chunky yet.

Tummy time is now a breeze. He holds his head up like a rockstar.

He loves LOVES his bouncer. Last week his feet didn't touch the floor, we had to put a pillow under him. This week THEY TOUCH! What the heck.

He loves anything with lights and music. That will keep him entertained for a good five minutes, which with that boy, is forever.

He rolls over like a crazy man. He first rolled from his back to his tummy a couple weeks ago. Once he got to his tummy he would get frustrated and cry. Now he can't be anywhere but the floor because he's a little steam roller.

He loves getting ready with me in the morning. I stick him in his Bumbo and on our bathroom counter and he just laughs and smiles at me as I go about my routine. I love the company.

He has full on conversations with us. In his own language. I could listen to him talk all day.

Here's a TMI for ya.. His new thing is to not poop everyday, but every other day. And when he does, it's a DISASTER. Up the back, out the sides, just a crazy mess. Yes I've upped his diaper size... doesn't help.

Because of his disaster poops, we started bathing twice a day. He loves baths so much that it's worth it even when he isn't that stinky. I love to watch him splash. He soaks me every time.

He giggles! finally the boy actually laughs.. and he's just full of them first thing in the morning. It's a nice way for me to perk up when I'm moving slow :)

This boy absolutely melts my heart. I am so incredibly lucky that my man, my big man, works so hard so that I don't have to. I get to stay home and enjoy our son. I love both my boys.

2 comments:

  1. we sure do love this little boy! He is growing up so fast. He is very lucky to have such fun amazing parents :) cute videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. put a SAMCRO beenie on that clean boys head

    ReplyDelete