Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Celebrate Good Times. C'mon!

Brody and I tagged along with my great friend KaraLee and the women in her life, and we walked (fast) and strolled the 5K in downtown Boise. We had a blast. It was my very first time, which is a shame because it's gone on here for years. I'm thinking something like 12 thousand women walked, ran or strolled this thing. I have never seen so many people in one place, and for such a neat cause. There were babies and grandmas and everyone in between. I saw a few boys, but little Brody was pretty out numbered. He did great. Slept the whole time!











1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we did this, so many people and so many women and im happy we were part of it! Brody handled all the estrogen like a champ :) and his NIKE shoes kill me. I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete