Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm workin on my fitness.. Be my WITNESS!

I love son. Love him so much. Every extra pound and stretch mark is for him. But it's TIME. The gym is hard. With Jake's schedule and my fear of gym daycare centers, it's not really an option for me right now. I've started doing a little circuit with free weights at home and as easy as it seems, it kicks my butt. What I need to focus on though is my cardio. This girl needs to RUN.

I am the queen of excuses, always have been. I promised myself when i was Super huge pregnant that I would jump right back into working out. I was desperate at the time for my old bod. But GEEZ life is just busy these days! But busy or not, I really am focused now and ready. I weigh in--in front of Jake. And that for me this is important because it holds me more accountable. I'm super sore today but it feels great--it feels like progress. I've been attacking pinterest for motivation. Here are some of my fav finds.
















I GOT THIS!

2 comments:

  1. woo! You got this Kimmeh! really!! if you ever wanna go on a run without pushin Brody (if you do that) come bring brody over and run from my house. Seriously.. take me up on that :) trust me.. i know the whole kid + workout situation. its tough! But possible! those are all awesome motivation!
    on a side not.. I cannot find you on pinterest!! search for me so i can follow you girlfran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this. Such great motivation for us all :)

    ReplyDelete