Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just like his Momma

With all of his dark curly hair, I know there's been some question... WHO'S KID IS THIS?
I've wondered some days myself. BUT, after flipping through some baby pictures at my mom's house, I finally see it.




Am I crazy? Or does He look just like me when I was a babe?
I was so bald. My poor mother had to use Karo Syrup to glue bows to my head so she could clear up the big question. Yes, She's a She.

I just pray that if the day comes that I am blessed with a baby girl, she will have the beautiful bow-worthy hair that Mr. Brody does.

...Here are more of me and my bros from way back in the day.




MULLET!!


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! that first pic is a no brainer!! he looks soo much like you. now how about that adorable head of hair? possibly from Jake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is SO brody!! He has so much of you and Jake in him, a perfect mix :) we sure do love your little boy. Amazing pics from the past, such a cute little girl you were!

    ReplyDelete