Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just me and the boys.

It's a boy, it's a boy, it's a BOY! We could not be more thrilled. I'm excited for toycars to fill my purse along with Cherios and... well lord knows what else we'll find in there. I can't wait to start picking out bedding and nursery decorations and little tiny shoes. ughh those just kill me.
Speaking of picking things out... Jake and I are in the process of house hunting. YAY! We've been looking for a couple months now, but have finally gotten all of the bank stuff figured out and we actually walked through a few today. It's definitely a process, I know nothing about it and it stresses me out a bit, but it's fun. I can't wait to have something that is OURS. Where I can paint and put as many tac holes in the wall as I WANT to. Rentals have dumb rules... and fees for just about everything. aaaand weird neighbors and that are wayyy to close for comfort.

ANyway baby boy is healthy and active...I feel him all the time. I'm gettin HUGE and fast... yikes. Trying not to grow too fast but I'm starving.
This week I'm 23 weeks and Babe is the size of a papaya.


Here's us.. we're just stoked to have just heard the news.



Any my sweet mom who is just thrilled to be having another grandson! One more little tornado to tear through her house :) only kidding mom. I'll clean up after mine.


And finally here's the proof.... the "something" there that we found


... I'll post a picture of my big fat self soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Yayy Congrats guys! The best part of your post was what you'll find in your purse hahah. So true. Cars and motorcylces are the main things Beck likes me to "hold onto" for him while he's busy haha.
    love the boy first! :) And there are some cool things to make for boys too!

    ReplyDelete