Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A few things I've loved these last six months...


L'occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil. It wasn't cheap... but I'm convinced It's working. No stretch marks yet.



Bare Minerals foundation. I started using it when I first began losing my tan and my normal foundation no longer matched my skin color. My skin has been clear ever since. Love Love Love.


Carmelized onions... particularly on a hot dog, but wonderful by themselves. Definitely a weird pregnancy craving.


IcyHot. I seriously carry it in my purse. I don't know what I'd do without it.


Heating Pad. This and my Icy-hot cream has been the only cure for my awful back pain that I've had basically my entire pregnancy. Temporary relief but such a blessing.


Tootie Fruities. Breakfast of Champions.


My beloved Bella Band. Maternity Jeans are so not something I love. With this I wear comfortable regular person jeans, a size bigger than normal, completely unzipped and unbuttoned and it's wonderful.


Last but certainly not least...I love my Jakester too. He rubs my back, rubs my feet, and we've conquered a couple different TV series now.. when we're feeling lazy and/or I'm not feeling good.


As promised... here's momma. 25 weeks and growing.

Sweet baby boy is now kicking so hard that I can see it from time to time. I think he especially loves water. Every time I take a bath he moves. And every night right as I'm going to sleep he kicks lots. It's the best way to end my day and helps me get to sleep.. I feel like it's his way of checking in with me so I won't worry and when I tell him I love him it's how he says he loves me too.

1 comment:

  1. Kim! Oh how I miss you!!! I love getting to read your blog since I haven't seen you beautiful and prego... Your hair is getting so long by-the-way! I want to see you and hug you!!! love you XOXOX

    ReplyDelete