Friday, May 27, 2011

One Year ago & the best day of my life, I married my best friend.

Our Wedding High-light video.

And this is an extremely long video that I made forever ago, just playing around with my movie maker. It's got some silly video clips in it. Jake seems to squeel a lot... and he also makes a couple appearances in his underwear?

Untitled from Kim Denison on Vimeo.



If you would have asked me a year ago where I thought we'd be..... I can tell you that I wouldn't have guessed that I'd be about ready to POP. But really though.... I can't get any bigger. THere's just no way.

2 comments:

  1. That was so sweet Kim!! AND i love your new blog design... and I love the name Brody. So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty so cute! Yay Congrats on one year!:) I'm excited for you to have this baby. Any names picked out that you are willing to share? We are having the hardest time with names ahhhh!!:)

    ReplyDelete