Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Only 8 more weeks to go!





31 Weeks and feeling HUGE. Sleep is getting a bit harder. I get heart burn at really random times.... once after eating just a banana. And I will say this... Mom you were right about the whole belly button piercing thing... not so cute when you have babies. The ONLY thing that is stretching on my belly is the scar tissue from where I had gotten it pierced in high school. NOT SO CUTE AT ALL. Lesson learned.

Jake and I had a big fat realization today. We are having a baby. Weird right? But seriously it's become real today. Jake's oldest brother, Justin and his Wife Megan welcomed beautiful Alexa into the world today. 6 lbs. 9 oz. and 22 inches long. And so much gorgeous hair. She's just precious. We was watching Justin hold her and she's just so tiny and I was in Aw. After Meg and I have been going through pregnancy together up until this point, she is now a beautiful mother. Wow. So that means in just 8 weeks the same will be of me. A mom. She rocked labor like a champ and I hope I can do the same.

Not much longer now sweet boy. Can't wait to finally see you and snug on you and just love you to pieces.

Here's my precious new little niece on her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. haha what a good post.
    lesson learned..-hilarious.. oh us not listening to mothers and good ol high school days haha.
    I remember when i went through pregnancy (with beck), with my sis in law too. and when she had hers 4 months before me.. thats also when it hit me. it was such a sureal moment. But a good one.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH I cant believe its coming so soon. I cannot wait to meet your little guy! We are very excited for you to become mommy and daddy! let us know what we can do to help!

    ReplyDelete