Monday, January 31, 2011

Oops! I skipped Christmas.

I'm going to take a step back here and show some of our Christmas fun. It was our first Christmas together since we've been married and it was wonderful. We stayed at my parents house and the madness began at 6:15 am! We Shraders do it big, and we do it early. Here's a glimpse of Jake first thing in the morning wearing the adorable jammies his mom gave him the night before. A little embarrassed, he ran from me and the camera... but I was able to get his best side :)


A bit snug his jammies were, but super super funny, and he literally lit up when he opened them Christmas eve. My mom does Christmas eve jammies every year too. This year she decided to go with the boys favorite football teams.

Tuff, aren't they? baha


After opening presents and enjoying the best cinnamon rolls in the WORLD we headed over to Jake's fams house where we opened MORE presents. spppoooiled. Really though, we were. The boys played X box and had their annual foos ball tournament while us girls napped and watched Christmas movies.Once we got back to our place I was freezing so I put on Jake's silly jammies to warm up.

I LOVE them! and now they are mine :)

Christmas really was so wonderful. Jake especially had a fun one. He got an X box, new ski boots, new ski coat and pants, tires for Haru, and lots of clothes. I got LOTS of clothes, few pairs of shoes, perfume, lotions and a facial WOO!
I'm already looking forward to next year when we have little one celebrating with us.
Here's our little place decorated. All lit up and smelling like cinnamon


No comments:

Post a Comment