Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Time Finally Came

I broke. It had to happen. Our crazy boy NEEDED his first official Hair cut. I've trimmed his hair myself twice before.. but eventually it had gotten to be out of control and it needed to be taken care of by a professional. We went to 2 B a Kid House in Meridian, and if you are looking for a kid friendly Barber shop PLEASE GO! It's so cute. We fed Brody cookies while a sweet lady quickly snip snipped his hair. I got some hair in a baggy and a certificate which I will forever cherish! I had an attachment to that hair. I Loved it. But it was starting to bug Brody and get in his little eyes so it was time to go. And I'm doing okay though, because he's still the cutest little man I have ever seen! Even with short hair.
 
BEFORE


 
A little unsure at first


AFTER-- So handsome

1 comment:

  1. that kid is a stud! long or short hair! love it!! and i am waitin for a post on that new pretty car!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete