Monday, January 16, 2012

My Favorite Room



We spend a lot of time in here. I love the way it smells (most of the time.. It's not so cute when the diaper genie's full). I begin every single day with a big smile on my face right in this room, and get one in return from my best little buddy. While winding down during bedtime, we sit quietly and rock. Jake will lay on Big Bart and we whisper and listen to lullabies. Eventually Jake and the baby both fall asleep, and I put everyone to bed.

It could definitely use a little splash of color on the walls, I know... but when we moved into this house about 6 months ago, the paint was new. Maybe this spring we will spice the place up with some color. But can you believe Little Man's wardrobe? My goodness... he's got more duds than his Daddy... and that's cuz Momma has a problem. Guitly, guilty, guilty.

1 comment:

  1. :) what sweet post.. color or no color on the walls..it is a haven!!
    That boy has the best "All Boy" room ever!!
    I love the bedtime routine :) haha so cute.

    ReplyDelete