Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let me tell you about the new me...

I am constantly sleeping on pacifiers. My expensive, WHITE bedspread gets peed on every other day... along with myself. I have spit up in my hair and I have almost forgotten what it feels like to wear make up. Most days I don't get dressed til 4 pm.. and that's if I shower and get dressed at all. I've got hemorrhoids, stitches, stretchmarks, and a whole lot of extra love on me that I'm hoping won't stay long but Yet I feel incredible. I'm a Mother.



I've been a mom now for 3 weeks. Life is fun. We run on less sleep then we are used to, but we love it. Waking up in the middle of the night isn't so rough when you get to snuggle with such a precious little boy. Brody is such a sweet babe. Lucky for me, He doesn't cry much... just when we really tick him off. Baths aren't his fav, and when he is hungry he lets us know. Lots of times he gets upset when he gets strapped into his carseat, but other than that he's a happy boy. He's quite the magician and pees outside his diaper most of the time.. sometimes without even getting his diaper wet. It's just crazy. He's a little piggy and eats a lot for such a little nugget. When we do get his buns in the bath his hair gets crazy curly and he reminds me of Slater.

precious.

Brody's Dad is quite the hunk. I mean I loved him before we had the baby, but seeing him be my baby's Daddy is HOT. He seriously changes more diapers than I do. Truth. He loves helping me feed, burp and is constantly playing and loving on our boy.


Here are some silly pictures of the past three weeks.







1 comment:

  1. it's worth everything we have to go through isn't it? I sure love watching you and jake be parents. You guys are naturals. Can't wait to see you guys again!!!

    ReplyDelete